Empower your people
Cultiv8 Consulting is a process execution consulting firm that helps organizations implement and get the most out of SAP SuccessFactors Business Execution Software.
Our team has many years of experience working hand-in-hand with clients across North America and in Europe to support their HR business transformations. It takes more than great software to make customers successful. Complete Talent Transformation requires the combination of effective Organizational Strategy, proven Business Processes and Technical expertise. Cultiv8 brings together proven human resource consulting with SuccessFactors implementation expertise. We take a people-centric approach to Talent Management Strategy Development, Implementation, Training, and most importantly - Employee Adoption.
We offer a complete range of HR Leadership skills to facilitate organizational change no matter what your current circumstance.
- Business strategy and budget reviews
- Organization Design & Restructure
- Workforce Cost/Revenue Analysis
- Leadership Team Effectiveness
- Build HR capabilties
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Culture Change
Talent Transformation Design
Conduct external and internal research and facilitate agreement from management team on job leveling and progression.
- Organization-wide talent review
- Talent Management Systems Implementation and Project Management
- Competency & Career Path Design
- Strategic Planning & Goal Setting
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Design and Testing
- Leadership Development
Merger, Acquisitions, Spin-offs and Start-ups
Design and implement all aspects of HR and Finance related people program, processes and policies
- System assessment - Payroll, HRIS
- Compensation, benefits, and performance management reviews
- Work plans (due diligence, communication, integration, on-boarding, managing change)
Facilitate individual & team effectiveness through coaching, training and structured work sessions
- Work style assessment
- Decision-making guidelines
- Team feedback
- Conduct Workshops: team leadership, leading through change, collaborative communication, critical thinking, and relationship management